Clean, Safe & Fast
At Kingwood Emergency Hospital, we understand the concerns of those in our community when seeking emergency care. For this reason, we have implemented a specific protocol for our staff and for patient visits in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. These steps range from keeping our Emergency Center clean on the hour every hour, to private isolated rooms for respiratory patients. This allows us to minimize exposure to and transmission of all viruses, especially COVID-19. Our staff is equipped with PPE, masks, and enforced to practice hand hygiene.
While you do your part to keep your home, your family, your children safe from coronavirus, we’re doing our part at Kingwood Emergency Hospital to make sure our facility is safe, clean, and as always fast and efficient to take care of you and the big (and little) emergencies that happened to each one of us.
Kingwood Emergency Hospital Patient Intake Process and Procedures
- During registration, our personnel will determine if you have a respiratory complaint or non-respiratory complaint.
- If you are a respiratory patient experiencing a sore throat, fever, and coughing you will be directed to a clean seating area isolated from the main lobby.
- All staff will be donning protective equipment at all times
- Patients will then be directed to a private patient room to meet with one of our emergency physicians
- Cleaning of the hospital takes place on the hour, every hour, and after every patient visit. Linens and any other materials used are replaced immediately after anyone patient visits.
At Kingwood Emergency Hospital we will always go above and beyond for each of our patients to ensure high quality care, safety, and patient satisfaction.