Kingwood Community CPR Classes
Kingwood Emergency Hospital of Kingwood, Texas invites you to attend our Free AHA Hands-Only CPR classes. Moms, Dads, Nannies, Babysitters, Lifeguards, Restaurant Staff, Teachers or concerned citizens – this class is for you.
Please note that this class is Free to Kingwood Area residents only.
Our instructors teach the American Heart Association Heartsaver Hands-Only CPR with AED Training for Infants, Children, and Adults. The class also covers the Heimlich maneuver for choking victims as well. This class does not include first aid training and is not a BLS class for medical professionals.
Class Details & Policies
- Classes typically run 90 – 120 minutes depending on attendance.
- Class size is limited to those that register online.
- Each individual must register to participate.
- Classes are available to those age 14 and up.
- Parent must accompany child under the age of 18*
- Classes start promptly at scheduled time.
- Snacks available 30 minutes before class time.
If you have never been to our ER before, please allow us the opportunity to give you a 5-minute tour.
Classes are limited to 25 students and fill up quickly. If you are unable to attend the class, kindly inform us as soon as possible. Otherwise, no-shows will not be allowed to re-book.
Yes, Please Reserve A Spot For Me
Register for our free CPR class by filling out the form.